Great Women Who Changed the World Book
Why Buy from Us?
- FREE Delivery Over £40 ✓
- Authorised Dealer ✓
- 100% Secure Shopping ✓
- No Hidden Fees ✓
- Great Customer Service ✓
This Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World Book is a wonderful and inspirational gift for girls.
Read about the amazing adventures of:
- Amelia Earhart, the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic
- Coco Chanel, the French fashion designer
- Gertrude Ederle, the first woman to swim the English Channel
- Jane Austen, the well-known English novelist
- Frida Kahlo, the famous Mexican artist
- Marie Curie, a pioneering physicist and chemist
- Mary Anning, fossil collector and paleontologist
- Agent Fifi, a British secret agent during the World War II
- Mary Seacole, British-Jamaican business woman and nurse
- Sacagawa, a bilingual women who helped lead an expedition to explore America's Northern Territories
- Emmeline Pankhurst, the leader of the British Suffragette Movement (helped women win the right to vote)
- Rosa Parks, famous for refusing to give her seat up to a white man on a bus in Alabama
- Anne Frank, famous for writing a diary of her experiences of the Holocaust
- Size: 25.5cm x 25.5cm
- Hardback Cover
- Author: Kate Pankhurst
Other Inspirational Books for Girls
We've selected a small collection of books that we feel tell the stories of some amazing women in a colourful and simple format that's accessible to young age groups, including Great Women who made history, Women in Sport and Women in Science. We also have the hardback biographies of Ada Lovelace, Emmeline Pankhurst, Amelia Earhart, Rosa Parks and also Audrey Hepburn. These books are easy to read and full of encouragement.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.